- Hospital grade disinfection protocols, standards and procedures, which are carried out regularly prior to, and after your visit to our clinic 100%
- 30 Minute Appointment Intervals 100%
- Arrive on time and enter only at your designate appointment time 100%
- You are our #1 Priority 100%
Amid this current COVID-19 crisis we would like to provide a formal update on our services, and our current practicing standards to keep you informed and up-to-date.
This page should give you an update on our efforts to do our bit to ensure your safety and ours over the next period in time.
If any changes are made we will keep this page updated.
We would appreciate your cooperation and patience through this trying time.
If you have any further questions, enquiries or concerns please feel free to contact our friendly staff who are always happy to help.
Hospital Grade Standards
Our hygiene and health and safety standards have and will always be maintained at the highest levels to ensure your safety when visiting our clinic.
30 Minute Appointment Intervals
We will be booking appointments for the foreseeable future at 30 minute intervals.
This will ensure minimal contact risk between all customers and ourselves.
You are our #1 Priority
Our aim is to create a safe environment for you during all stages of your treatment with us.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience as we work through this new system.
We will do our best to ensure your treatment is completed within this time frame.
We do ask that any customers who are feeling unwell to please contact us via phone or email prior to attending our clinic.
This is advised prior to, during or after any treatment has been provided.
- We do ask that all customers arrive on time, we do have ample onsite parking so if you are early please stay in your vehicle until you appointed time. We do have a limited entry policy to ensure your contact with others is kept to a minimum.
- If you do not have an appointment booked, we will be happy to make one for you at a time that suits. This may not always be on the day.
- Will will ask for your patience as we work through this new system, until we are able to return to our normal working conditions.
- We will do our best to ensure your treatment is completed within this time frame.
- These standards will apply for all treatments, including denture repairs.
Arranged to suit, with one person onsite where possible
Any repairs must be booked in advance to ensure a designated time is arranged to drop off and pick up your denture.
We do ask that any customers who are feeling unwell to please contact us via phone or email prior to attending our clinic. This is advised prior to, during or after any treatment has been provided.