At Better Denture we have a range of services & options available.
- Free Denture check
- Free Consults
- Free Quotes
- New Dentures
- Same-Day Reline
- Same-Day Repairs
- Sport Mouth Guards
Full dentures can be made either as a single plate or as a set (top and bottom).
We aim to create each denture to suit the individual, so if you have a particular look you would like to keep, or a new one you seek, we are able to guide you through the process to achieve the look you want.
- All Dentures are created using higher grade materials from the start, with a number of additional options available ranging from tooth colour, gold additions to teeth as well a gum tinting to create an even more natural appearance.
- Immediate denture options are available if you require your denture before your teeth are removed.
- Implant over denture options are also available, if required.
- All new dentures include a free upgrade to our complete after care package, ensuring
all customers are well looked after, once receiving a new denture.
Unfortunately sometimes dentures do need to be repaired, most commonly as a result of general wear, the mouth changing or from being dropped.
We offer a no-appointment emergency denture repair service, just bring your denture into us and we will be able to check and repair your denture, usually within a few hours.
- Same Day Emergency Denture Repair Service.
- No appointment required, just pop in and see us.
- If you have any concerns or questions, we do offer FREE denture checks and consultations
to provide other options available, if required.
Partial dentures are made to work around your remaining teeth, allowing us to restore your smile and function naturally.
- At Better Denture, we use higher grade materials during the fabrication process to ensure you’re getting the best result possible.
- We cater toward three options; either acrylic, metal or flexible partial dentures.
Each option presents unique benefits, we are able to discuss each with you during your FREE consultation.
- We do check in with your dentist to ensure the best possible outcome of your treatment of choice.
- All dentures include a free upgrade to our complete after care package,
allowing us to ensure everyone is well looked after.
If you’re having a tooth out and already have an existing denture, we are usually able to add that tooth to your denture, this can be done either before or after the tooth has been taken out. At Better Denture we do aim to have this done for you over a single day, and generally do advise a FREE denture check to ensure this is possible.
- Same day service available.
- Emergency appointments can be made if required on short notice.
Relining your current denture allows us to update the fitting surface to better match your mouth. If you have had issues with your current denture being loose, breaking or having had an immediate denture fitted recently, relining is often a great option to provide strength to the denture whilst creating a superior fit.
- We aim to provide our reline service over a single day.
- All work is carried out on-site allowing us to meet these time frames.
- Appointments can be made to suit.
- We do generally advise a denture check before a reline appointment is made, allowing us to ensure the treatment will be of maximum benefit to you.
- Free denture checks are available if you are considering a relining.